Thread: What If My Hard Drive Fails?

What If My Hard Drive Fails?

Hello, I am thinking to buy a Toshiba L505D-S5986 Laptop now. in a few days. As I am trying to buy it, I want to get the details about it. Suppose, if my hard drive fails to boot, then how can I able to get the solution for my new hard drive. Can I simply make use of then recovery media, if I have taken backup of that in the CD and DVD? Or if it is needed to buy it from the Toshiba. Is there anything extra which will Toshiba provide if I buy it from the Toshiba. And what about the Windows 7 installation copy. Is it available in the recovery media. Please provide me details about it.

Re: What If My Hard Drive Fails?

Hello, if you create a backup of your recovery media in your CD or DVD then you will able to get solved for your problem. As if you simply make use of it, then you can simply get your laptop to the condition where it was in the new condition. So, you just need to take a backup of that and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, it is just needed to make use of the recovery media and then you will able to solve the problem even if the Hard Drive fails.

Hello, you don't need to worry about it. As if you are taking the backup of the recovery media, then you can simply use the new hard drive and install all of the required software, whether they are the application software or whether they are the system software. From the use of that you can simply restore your computer to the point where it was in the new. So, you have to simply take the backup of that recovery media in the CD or DVD and then you can use it for future.

Hello, if you are having all of the recovery media in the CD or DVD then you don't need to buy it from the Toshiba. As it will simply provide you same material which is in that recovery media. So, you just need to keep backup of that recovery media and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. Toshiba won't provide you any extra material in that. So, it is better thing to take backup by your own and get the solution for your problem.

Hello, if your hard drive gets failed then you will loose all of the data which is stored on it. But, if you are having the recovery media then you can start your laptop to the condition when it was new. It contains all of the necessary materials for the recovery. You just need to keep backup of that, as when your hard drive gets fail, that time you will not able to use that media, so, if you have it in the CD or DVD then you can use it for the new hard drive.