Thread: Satellite A215-S4747 Bios Update Failure

Satellite A215-S4747 Bios Update Failure

Hello, I am having Toshiba Satellite A215-S4747 and while installing the Satellite A215-S4747 Bios Update for the long time, it simply failed with the blue screen. It also gave the message of the driver power state failure. When I restart, it only give me power light and working of the CD drive. Now what can I do for solving the problem. If you are having any solution for this, then please provide that to me.

Re: Satellite A215-S4747 Bios Update Failure

Hello, I think while updating your BIOS due to the overload your operating system got corrupted and that is why you are getting the problem. So, now if you want to solve your problem, then you must need to make use of the new installation of the Operating system and then by making use of the new Bios you will able to solve your problem. So, simply do that and you will able to get solved for your problem.

Hello, you need to follow the steps below:
    • You need to make use of the Crisis recovery disk creator a135 from the internet. Then simply execute the WINCRIS.EXE file which will help you to make a recovery disk.
    • Now remove out the Power cord. Then also remove the battery.
    • Press the Fn + B and plug in the AC adapter. Then start power and after that simply release the keys.
    • Now your laptop will boot into the Boot Block mode
    • Now it will read the floppy drive and then it will simply reflash your BIOS.
    • Then simply restart the system.
    • Now unplug the power card.
    • And plug it again and then simply power on.
    • Done.

Hey, one of my friend also had same problem as you. Then he simply got help from the internet. The website simply provide him, technical help for getting the BIOS change and by making use of the steps provided by them, he solve the problem. It is just needed to make use of the search on the internet for the website which will provide you same solution. I don't remember the name of the website, but you can simply make use of the internet for getting the details.

Hello, I would simply suggest you to simply turn off your Power from the Laptop. Then you need to make use of the removal of the battery from the motherboard. Then you need to simply again reconnect it. Now you need to start your laptop. It will solve your problem. Now you need to again set your BIOS and then you can use your Laptop without any problem. So, just do this and solve your problem.