Thread: Toshiba Satellite A105 S4384 Screen Display Problem

Toshiba Satellite A105 S4384 Screen Display Problem

Hello. I have a Toshiba Satellite A105 S4384 laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have a problem with the screen display that it shows some vertical lines when been booted. I have no idea what would made this happen? I am clueless. Please do help me out so that I can make the things to process out well and get the issue to be sorted. Thank you.

Re: Toshiba Satellite A105 S4384 Screen Display Problem

The issue could be that the video card drivers that is been installed may have some issue appended to the same. So in order to make the system to perform well or function accordingly it would be better that you reinstall the drivers for the video card and then look out for the change that is necessary this may then help you out. Check for the same.

You can perform the same by following he steps by opening the control panel option and then to he add/remove program option. Now it is essential that you select the desired application that needs to be removed. Click on remove button and then restart the system. Now install the fresh copy of the installer. This may help in sorting the issue that you are facing.

There may be a possibility that the system is been affected by a virus and hence this is the reason that the application or the screen is getting flickered. It can be that the virus may have damaged the files related to the video card drivers. Do check out for the same by scanning the system completely with the use of good antivirus application tool. I hope this may help.

Install Quick heal total security antivirus application that may help in sorting the problem that you face. This would then help in making the things to get sort out. As the antivirus application has the tendency to remove the threat by getting it detected. This may then help in getting the application to work out well. So perform the same.

It may be that the laptop is been met with some physical damage. You need to take it to the manufacturer in order to check out for the issue that may causing the problem. So in order to make the things to process or function well it is necessary that you do check out for the same. It could then help in sorting the issue as well. Do check out.