Thread: Kav for BlackBerry.

Kav for BlackBerry.

I have recently bought a new BlackBerry Curve 8900 and i want to install Kaspersky Anti-Virus (KAV) on this mobile phone but i think it is not working at all. I do not know what could be the reason for its not working but i just want to install it as i use internet from this mobile very much. I think this version won't be supported by my blackberry so may i know that which version i can use on this phone.

Re: Kav for BlackBerry.

I think there would be something wrong with the version which you are trying to install on your blackberry mobile phone. Anyway i have provided you the latest version of Kaspersky Mobile Security which you may try to install on your mobile phone. Click on the name of the Kaspersky Mobile Security 8 to redirect yourself to the downloading web page.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Once you have downloaded the KAV in your blackberry phone then there are some new features are provided in a new version of Kaspersky Anti Virus which can block your smartphone if your mobile phone has been lost. Updates for this anti virus software can be done automatically which will be available via WAP/HTTP or via a PC during synchronization.

If you have downloaded the Kaspersky Anti Virus for your Windows/Symbian mobile phone then you have to activate it by following the given steps.
    1. Activation window will be displayed on running this software for the first time.
    2. Enter AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAA3 code then select the "Activate menu" item.
    3. If your phone has Symbian operating system then window will open which shows GPRS connection access points, choose for the same.
    4. Now component status window will get opened.

To run the latest version of the Kaspersky Anti Virus on your mobile phone there are some system requirements asked by this software. You mobile phone should be running Symbian S60 3rd Edition or it should be having Windows Mobile 5/6.x otherwise it won't be working on your smartphone. Please note that to activate this program on your phone, You mobile should be connected to an Internet.