Thread: Online radio application for iphone

Online radio application for iphone

Hello to all,
    I recently bought a second hand iphone 3gs from my friends. I have activate 3g service on my iphone. I am become bored with the songs that already saved on the iphone. I want to listen online songs through online radio. Can anyone tell me is there any online radio application for iphone? If yes then please give me information about it.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Cordell; 10-04-2010 at 03:24 PM.

Re: Online radio application for iphone

Hey you must use AOL Radio 1.2 for your iphone. AOL® Radio powered by CBS Radio features over 200 stations spanning more than 25 genres of music plus 150+ CBS Radio stations from across the U.S. Access hundreds of free music stations plus a variety of popular terrestrial news/sports/talk stations, including those from New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta and more.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Why don't you use FlyCast for your iphone. It is very interesting to do this. FlyCast is the mobile broadcast network that gives you what you really want – choice. Choose what you want from the best music in all genres, talk radio, sports, and even hundreds the best terrestrial radio stations from around the country, delivered to the smartphone that's already in your pocket.

You have to use Yobo in your iphone. Yobo is a music search and discovery tool, an enhanced version of Pandora. It is specially made for your iphone. It utilized less bandwidth and gives high sound quality. It has amazing lists of station. It is very interesting to use and install. Just go to it's official site.

You have to use Pandora in your iphone. With Pandora you can explore this vast trove of music to your heart's content. Just drop the name of one of your favorite songs or artists into Pandora and let the Genome Project go. It will quickly scan its entire world of analyzed music, almost a century of popular recordings - new and old, well known and completely obscure - to find songs with interesting musical similarities to your choice. Then sit back and enjoy as it creates a listening experience full of current and soon-to-be favorite songs for you.

As per my knowledge you have to use Last.fm for your iphone. I also use this application for iphone. It is very easy to install and use. It is very interesting to use this. Using this you will get all types of songs by it's artists, album, singer, etc. To get this application go to it's official site. It is available in the itunes store.