Thread: Sound No Longer Works

Sound No Longer Works

Hello, I have purchased the new Toshiba Satellite a505-s6960 Laptop and now I am getting the problem of the sound in my laptop. If you are having any solution on this then please help me to get that. If I check the working of the sound then I come to know that the Sound is working. I have tried to download the Realtek Audio Driver for Windows Vista and then simply install it. But, I am not able to get the solution for it. If you are having any solution for it, then please provide that to me. Thank you in advance.

Re: Sound No Longer Works

Hello, if you are getting the problem of the sound then I think it is necessary to install the driver with the help of the website. If you want to install the driver then first remove the existing driver and then you will simply able to get to install the new driver. After removing that driver it is needed to make use of the restarting of the computer, so that it will simply remove the all of the temporary files from your computer and solve your problem. So, just do that and solve your problem.

Hello, I have read the User's Guide from the website and then come to know that you must need to follow the solutions below:
    • Check and adjust your volume control.
    • You need to check whether the volume is muted or not. As it may be possible that the the volume is muted.
    • Then simply check the volume control is turned on or not.

Hello, I would suggest you to simply make use of the new speakers. As most of the time you will get the problem due to the speakers and if you wont make use of the new speakers then you will not able to solve that problem. So, simply make use of the new speaker. As your compute is showing that the Audio device is working and you are able to install the driver for it, then it is necessary to check the speakers and solve your problem.

If you are getting the problem of the sound then you must need to check the things below and get your problem solved :
    • Check the speakers are working or not.
    • Check whether the driver is installed or not.
    • You need to check the Bios Settings.
    • You need to check whether the audio device is working or not.