Thread: A505-s6960 - No Sound From Speakers!

A505-s6960 - No Sound From Speakers!

Hey, from few days I am getting the problem with my Toshiba Satellite A505-S6960 Laptop for the jacks of the audio device. Where the option of the external speaker or headphone had been given. I am not able to understand the problem behind it. Whenever I try to connect my headphones to the speakers, it is necessary to deactivate the speakers and the headphones must be worked. But, this would not occur and both of them remains active. What is the reason behind this. If you are having any solution for this then please provide that to me.

Re: A505-s6960 - No Sound From Speakers!

Hello, I think you are having the problem of the speaker and not the laptop. If you simply make use of the some of the technical help from the technical person then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to get the solution for your problem with the help of the technical person only. Then only you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just make use of it and get solved for your problem.

Hey, this type of problem had been experienced by me also. When I have newly buy the Toshiba laptop, I had got the same problem, but then I simply shut down my laptop and after that I have simply started my laptop again and then come to know that my problem had been got solved by its own. So, I would suggest you to simply do the same and then I think you will also able to get solved for your problem. It will fix your problem.

Hello, I think that you are getting the problem due to the problem of the Service Pack 2. If you simply make use of the either installing the updates of it, then you will able to get the solution for your problem. Or you can simply make use of the Service Pack 3. Many of my friends are getting this problem and they have solved their problem by the use of the Service Pack 3 or simply updating their Service Pack 2. So, you will able to get the solution for your problem.

As far as I am having knowledge I think you are getting the problem of the Speakers and if you want to solve your problem, then you must need to make use of the new speakers. As I think the problem is your speaker. As the problem which you are facing, I also face due to my problem of speakers. As If I connect that to any of the laptop, it gives the same problem. I have checked that from the use of other laptop. So, if you want to solve that problem then you need to simply change the speakers.