Thread: Laptop Keeps Rebooting

Laptop Keeps Rebooting

Hello, I am having Toshiba Satellite A105 Laptop. When I start my laptop it simply goes to the page where I get the options of the safe mode, start windows normally, and the other options. If I make use of the any one from it, It shows me the booting page and then again reboots the laptop. I am not getting any kind of solution as I don't have any idea about the problem. I am having Windows 7 in it. If you are having any suggestion or solution then please provide that to me. Thank you in advance.

Re: Laptop Keeps Rebooting

Hello, It may be possible that you are facing the problem of the Virus infection. So, now you can try for the one thing. Start your computer at the safe mode and then you need to update your laptop antivirus and then you can simply try for the getting virus infected files and then you can able to get the removal option of the virus infected files and then get solved for your problem. You need to make use of it.

Hello, If your Laptop keeps rebooting then you must need to check for the reinstallation of the New Operating System and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. Most of the time restarting will occur due to the problem of the Windows corruption. So, that you will able to get the solution for your problem. It will simply solve your problem. So, simply make use of the new installation of the Windows 7 and get solved for your problem.

Hello, I will simply suggest you to repair your Operating system and then you will able to get the solution for the removal of the all of the corrupt or missing files and then you can simply solve your problem. It is just needed to make use of the Window 7 installation Cd and then you will able to get solved for your problem. It is simply needed to select the option of the Repair while installing. So, just do that and get solved for your problem.

Hello, you can simply try to use the safe mode for starting your laptop. But, if your laptop is not able to load all of the system files then you will be having the problem of the corruption of the some of the system files and that problem you can simply solve by making use of the new installation of the operating system. So, simply make use of the F8 key and then go to the safe mode by selecting the option and check whether your system is able to start or not. If your system is not starting then you need to reinstall the Operating system. And if it gets started then you can simply make use of the removal of the softwares which you have recently installed and also try to scan the laptop for the virus infection.