Thread: Satellite a200 crashes freezes and hangs

Satellite a200 crashes freezes and hangs

I use a Toshiba satellite laptop my laptop is recently upgraded to windows 7 from windows XP. i was browsing last night and after about 15 minutes my laptop crashed and freezed for sometime and finally it got hung. I am surprised about this awkward behavior i need to get rid of this problem.

Re: Satellite a200 crashes freezes and hangs

As far as this matter is concerned i think you have not upgraded your system properly. Also most of the times when you upgrade your system it result in such a kind of error. Hence i would request you to re install the operating system as early as possible before you loose complete access to your system. Hopefully this should solve your issue.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I would suggest you to install an effective antivirus application on your system so that the virus does not harm the file system any more. I would recommend you to install the eSan antivirus 10 since it is very effective in removing such error. remember to update the virus definition before you use the antivirus application for scanning.

Have you tried to restore the system and checked whether this problem is solved. It appears as some malicious objects entered your system when you were buy browsing so i would suggest you to restore your system to a date before where your system was working absolutely fine without all these errors.

Go to start then Accessories then System tools then Disk Degragmenter then defrag your system depending on the speed of your pc that can take some time, if that doesn't cure it there is possible some spyware on your system that has your PC working in the background, download spybot from the internet which is free and activate a search & destroy of spyware, your be surprised what it comes up with.