Thread: E205 audio or speaker issues

E205 audio or speaker issues

I am facing some weird E205 audio or speaker issues. Actually, there is some little sound, but it is so low, that I am not able to hear it properly in a place where everything is quiet. Are there any solutions that will help me to increase that will help me to increase the volume in my system. Kindly provide all your valuable comments and suggestions as soon as possible and thanks for any help. My computer is running Windows 7 Ultimate operating system.

Install Realtek audio

I dont think that the E205 audio or speaker issues are any sort of problem. Mys suggestion to you is to install Realtek audio. This is a software that wil allow you to increase the volume of the system, that includes internal as well as external. You will have to use the equalizer that is provided by this particular software and I can assure you that the volume of the system will be boosted.

Some conflicts with the drivers

You have mentioned that you are using the Windows 7 operating system. I guess that there are some conflicts with the drivers, with respect to this particular operating system. So, you will have to make sure that proper drivers are to be installed in the system, that are compatible with Windows 7. After that, check out the sound of the system. It is possible that the issue will be solved.

Update the drivers

Hello there, the E205 audio or speaker issues can be solved if you update the drivers. Even if the correct as well as compatible drivers are installed in the system, there is a possibility that they are not just required for the proper functioning of all the components of the system. So, just try out updating the drivers and let me know if the problem persists in the system.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Contact the engineer

According to me, you must contact the engineer, inorder to get rid of the E205 audio or speaker issues. They will be able to find out where the actual issue is and also provide you with the correct and perfect solutions for the same. There is no need to play with it by yourself. The main reason of this being that there can be more issues if the problem still persists and it is also possible that some new issues will arise.