Thread: Unable to see the list of saved videos on iPad

Unable to see the list of saved videos on iPad

I have Apple Ipad with me and using it from the last few months. Recently i transferred a video file to the keynote through the itunes from my computer, but now i am not available on my ipad and i am unable to see them on it. I can see that it is available in the itunes window when the iPad is connected to it but unable to find it on the iPad. Because of this i am not able to play and delete them on ipad. Please help me to find some solution for my problem.

Re: Unable to see the list of saved videos on iPad

I am also having the same problem with me. I have also imported a Keynote from my iMac notebook, but none of my video clips that come through. I have tried importing the .mov clips separately through my iTunes but it didn't helped me out with the solution. My all the clips were about one minute long each and there are seven to eight of them. So i think you need to check it with the official website of the ipad.

I can say that from the iWork documentation which has all the data files which are saved inside the application itself. So to delete a file you should have to delete the application itself. When you first open the iWork application then you can see that what documents are available. There at the bottom of the screen you can see a Trash icon. You need to tap on it and then delete the file.

I think you have placed wrong video file type which your ipad is not showing it to you and also it is not playing the videos. As you have said that you can see it on your computer with the help of itunes then i can say that you need to remove it with the help of the ituned or else withe help of the search option in the computer which can help you to find the videos and then delete them.

You need to try it one more time by tranferring the videos on your ipad with the keynotes and see if these files are seen on the ipad or not. If it can be seen and playable then the problem is solved and if it doesn't then i think you need to check it out with the apple store and there you just place your problem and ask the apple people to solve this problem which you are having with your ipad. I am sure that the problem will be solved.