Thread: Most common application for Blackberry phone

Most common application for Blackberry phone

Hi,
    There are various app I had seen on Blackberry site. I am confused to choose among them for my need. I want some really useful application for surficing and chatting. I need some suggestion in related to free applications that are present on the Blackberry store. Which among them will be a better on to choose. What you recommend for this.

Re: Most common application for Blackberry phone

You can choose a application on the base of your use. That will be the best way of doing this. For web browsing I only use one App which is Opera. It is quiet fast and easy to use. The app perfectly fits the need of Blackberry phone and gives a nice service. The reason of choosing Opera is the speed of web page it offered while surfing internet.

Yes Opera Mini browser is best for surfing on Blackberry device. It does not suite Blackberry but other mobile phones also. The mini cache program in Opera offers you to get your past pages loading fast. So that your bandwidth is safed. This offers you much higher speed of surfing on internet. The other best feature is zooming a web page on Opera.

For social networking you can use TwitterBerry App if you have a Twitter account. This is really a excellent tool for Blackberry phone which allow you to stay connected every hour with your friends. You can send message directly from your phone to Twitter users. This gives you much more flexibility in usage. You can also use spell checker, symbols, etc on it.

A very handy tool which I will recommend to you to use is BBNotePad. You can create quick notes in the application and keep it safe for further viewing. It offers you a plain text editor and also a entire document support for larger text. The format saved by it is .txt and you can then transfer those file directly from your phone to pc. You can share the same via Bluetooth.

I will recommend you to use Vlingo's Voice Recognition. A powerful voice software which will help you to dial number of your user just by calling the name. This saves you time in searching and dialing the number. There are around 2000 dedicated work memo present in this application which makes it much essential for usage. This is a must of have app.