Thread: Triangle with exclamation point icon

Triangle with exclamation point icon

Hey Folks, As i am using the iPhone for my personal use and now its started giving me the Triangle with exclamation point icon. It was working all fine but now it is giving the small icon on the status bar which pop up automatically but this is not creating any issue. I just wanted to know about this. So advise me. Thank you.

Re: Triangle with exclamation point icon

I was having the same issue with the my iPhone 3GS which is showing me the same exclamation icon on the status bar. I have searched about the same and came to know that this is because of the Lockinfo installed on the iPhone which is giving the notification unread one. So there is no need to worry about this icon pop up.

First of all let me know that Have you Jailbreak your Device? As this issue is seem in most of the device which are jailbreak and getting the Exclamation icon notification on there iPhone after the same. So if you did the same they it is obvious to get the icon notification of the same. So no need to worry just continue with your work.

Did you installed any kind of Weather plugin on the iPhone which you are using? If the answer is yes the let me tell you that it seems like the Advisory alert from the Weather program which is giving you the continuous notification of the same. I think this is not done with the Berryweather, might be you are using some other plugin.

I think that it is notification for some update that you have made on the iPhone. As if you subscribe yourself for some online new and update then that notification is pop up like this on the device of yours. So check whether you have subscribed for some new or notification on your iPhone or not and let me know about it.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think that it is notification for some update that you have made on the iPhone. As if you subscribe yourself for some online new and update then that notification is pop up like this on the device of yours. So check whether you have subscribed for some new or notification on your iPhone or not and let me know about it.
    Hey thanks a lot this is just a notification of the ESPN updates that i have subscribed for.