Thread: Fonts on Blackberry Pearl

Fonts on Blackberry Pearl

Hello to all,
    I have Blackberry pearl mobile phone which is 6 months old. It has amazing features and it looks very well. I want to change font of it, but I don't know how to do this. Can anyone tell me hoe to get new fonts on Blackberry Pearl ? Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Fonts on Blackberry Pearl

Hey it is very easy process to change the fonts of your Blackberry Pearl in the following ways. Juts use these steps to change the fonts. It is very easy process.
    First go to the Options and then go to the Screen option -> Now look out for the procedure to change font.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hey as my information I think there is no way to download and install new fonts in your Blackberry Pearl. I think such kind of facility is not available in the Blackberry Pearl. why don't you use different theme. It also have the same effect. It means using this also you can change fonts in somewhere.

I think there is only one way of installing new fonts in your Blackberry Pearl. You have to install new version of Operating system in your mobile to fix this problem. Make sure that it must have multiple language option. I don't think you will get any problem by doing this. Just take backup of your mobile to keep your data safe.

I also had the same problem. I tried various method for installing new fonts on the Blackberry Pearl, but I unable to find single solution for that. I also try to change the theme of the Blackberry Pearl, but it only changes only visual effects and some wall paper. I think there is no way to install new fonts in the Blackberry Pearl.