Thread: How to get Lockinfo weather icons in color?

How to get Lockinfo weather icons in color?

I am having one query that i need to solve and same with your help. How to get Lockinfo weather icons in color? as i have disabled gruppled lockscreen on mine and using the plugin for the Weather. After installation of the same the icon of the weather is coming only in black and white. So help me with this help.

Re: How to get Lockinfo weather icons in color?

If you are not getting the proper background theme in the weather in the Weather icon after installing the weather plugin then it is better to remove that plugin to get the original icon of your choice As i am having the same problem and after searching a lot i finally removed the same and work with it. So suggesting you the same.

If you are getting the same problem with the icon the resize the screen image to the 48X48 and then drop the lockinfo/plugin. Now after that back up the original setting and then check whether the issue got resolved or not. If the issue is resolved then let me know about the same as i am waiting for the same.

I was also suffering from the same problem and after searching a lot for this issue i have got some thing to work with it so i am discussing the same with you so that you try the same and get rid of this issue. I have enabled the Gruppled theme in winterboard and the icon change in the color back again. So try this out and see it is working or not.

I was also suffering from the same problem and after searching a lot for this issue i have got some thing to work with it so i am discussing the same with you so that you try the same and get rid of this issue. I have enabled the Gruppled theme in winterboard and the icon change in the color back again. So try this out and see it is working or not.
    Thanks a lot it worked for me. Also the help given by all is appreciated.