Thread: Unlocking Nokia E71x

Unlocking Nokia E71x

Hey, I want to know whether anyone able to unlocked Nokia E71x then please provide that details to me. Tell me how to unlock the Nokia e71x?. I have tried to find out the details about it, but I won't find it. If you are having any details then please provide that to me. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Unlocking Nokia E71x

Hey, I am also searching for the same solution. If you are having any solution then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you. i have tried to find out that, But I am not able to get that. If you are having any solution from which I will able to get the solution from it, then pleas provide that to me. I will be thankful to you. I have tried to search it on internet, but I don't able to find it. So, please provide the details, if you are having it.

Hello, if you want to unlock the Nokia E71x then you must need to make use of the some of the steps. First thing you need to do is that find out the unlock code. For that you can simply call to the AT&T support (1-800-331-0500) and simply get the unlock code. Then you have to provide them your IMEI number in exchange. If you want to get the IMEI number then you need to simply type the *#06#. After getting that unlock code you can simply use that and unlock your Nokia E71x.

Hello, if you want to Unlock the Nokia E71x then you must need to make use of the steps below:
    1. You need to type the code as the #PW+unlockcode+1#
    2. Then your Nokia E71x will give you the message as the “SIM Restriction Off”.
    3. Done

Hey, for getting the solution you need to simply make use of the Nokia Service Center. As if you simply make use of the help from the nokia then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is needed to make use of the unlocking code from the Nokia which will simply provide you the details for your problem. It will simply solve your problem. It is needed to make use of it.