Thread: How to put word or excel document on Blackberry Pearl?

How to put word or excel document on Blackberry Pearl?

Hi there, I am having an issue that i need to solve with your help as i am unable to resolve the issue. I am having an Blackberry Pearl 8100 in which i need to put the excel and word document. So can any one help me by knowing that How to put word or excel document on Blackberry Pearl? A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to put word or excel document on Blackberry Pearl?

I don't think so that the phone is having the support for the Word or excel file on the same. So planning to watch the same on Blackberry pearl will not help you with the same. There is only one thing that can help you is mail the document to your phone which might be allow you to rid the same on the device of yours.

First of all thanks a lot for your reply that you have given me regarding the query that i have asked about. I wanted to know one more thing, What is i put the same on the MicrSD card which is of Windows and place it on the phone of mine. Does in that it will play or not. I think this will work for me. Help me with this also.

As you are planning to do the copy of the Files of Word and excel in the MicroSD card and then put the card in the Blackberry phone which according to me will not work for you. So if you are planning to do the same then let me tell you that this is not possible and the emailing is the only solution that will work for you.

One thing that i can suggest you to work with the same is know as the conversion of the Word file to the PDF format and then put that file in card and then read that PDF which i am doing for my Word or excel file. So if you like this method of reading the file on the device of yours then you can follow the conversion and do the same as i said.

One thing that i can suggest you to work with the same is know as the conversion of the Word file to the PDF format and then put that file in card and then read that PDF which i am doing for my Word or excel file. So if you like this method of reading the file on the device of yours then you can follow the conversion and do the same as i said.
    Thanks i liked it and do the same as you have said because no other option are left for me instead of following the same.