Thread: Snowbreeze For Jailbreaking The New 3.1.3 Shyte

Snowbreeze For Jailbreaking The New 3.1.3 Shyte

Hello, I want to know the details about the Jailbreaking with the help of the Snowbreeze for 3.1.3 Shyte. If you are having any details about it then please provide that details to me. I have tried to search the details about it, then please provide that details to me. There is no detail available for this on internet.

Re: Snowbreeze For Jailbreaking The New 3.1.3 Shyte

Hello, If you want to Jailbreak your iPhone then you can simply make use of the sn0wbreeze 3.1.3-v1.3 which will provide you the features as below:
    1. Simple Mode
    2. Expert Mode
      • General
      • Unlocks
      • Installers
      • Custom Apps
      • Custom Boot Logos

Hey, this is quiet simple thing to do. If you simply make use of the Snowbreeze then you will simply able to get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to make use of the different video tutorials which will simply help you to get the solution for your problem. You need to just follow the steps as per the given steps and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just do that and get solved your problem.

Hello, I am also searching for the solution from which I will able to get the solution for Jailbreaking the new 3.1.3. I have tried to get the details about the different sources but, there is no solution for this as I have search this on internet. If you find out the solution then also provide that to me. I will be thankful to you. If you are having any details about it then please provide that to me.

Hello, I have come to know that the newer version of the Sn0wbreeze is released to jailbreak and unlock iPhone 3GS/3G with 3.1.3 firmware. If you want to jailbreak the iPhone then you must need to make use of the sn0wbreeze 3.1.3-V1.3-iPhones.exe for doing this. If you simply update the firmware to the 3.1.3, then you can simply solve your problem. It is having both of the “Simple Mode” and “Expert Mode”. So, simply make use of it and then get solved your problem.