Thread: What is the size of Motorola Droid Wallpaper

What is the size of Motorola Droid Wallpaper

I have recently got new Motorola Droid phone which is a great smartphone which has the great features compared to others. But from few days i am looking out for the wallpapers for my droid phone and at the first tried when i found out the wallpapers of the same size as the screen resolution is 854x480 but it changes the wallpaper and it would zoom in on the image and look really blurry. I think the wallpaper size would be in the resolution of 960x854. So please help me to find out the best wallpapers for my phone with great resolution.

Re: What is the size of Motorola Droid Wallpaper

As you have stated that you want to have wallpapers for your Motorola Droid phone in 960 x 854 resolution. I think you need to go on the internet and there you can find that there are most of the websites which they provide the wallpapers for the droid. So if you want then you can also go on the website which is called "droidforums", you need to go on the google search and the you can serch for the name. If you find the website then you can go on the site and then downlaod it for free.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think that you have said that the resolution which you used i.e 854x480 i think if is fair enough for the motorola droid phone which can be used with a great resolution. Most of the wallpapers they are some what a kind of blurry type so when you set them as a wallpaper they actually look like they are blur. So i think if you want to have the best wallpaper for your phone then you need to go on the best site which can help you for best resolution wallpapers.

You can also get the wallpapers for your phone by the website which is called gallary.mobile9, from here you can download all the latest and the best wallpapers for your motorola droid phone and also if you want then you can search for it on the website and you can also get the latest applicaitons and the games if it is available on the site. So just visit this site and you can get the wallpapers.

As you have said that you want to know that the resolution 854x480 is not good as 960x854. SO my answer would be that if you see that, if the size of the wallpaper is greater than the normal one than it is possible that you get high resolution wallpapers for your phone and also it covers more memory from the phone. So i would suggest you that you select the best suited wallpapers which can be at the normal size and can be with great resolution.