Thread: BlackBerry Messenger PIN List

BlackBerry Messenger PIN List

I am using the Blackberry phone and i want to use the messenger of this phone that is Blackberry messenger. My fried have asked me to give them my Blackberry PIN so that can directly chat with me from the phone but the problem is that i am not able to find the PIN of my phone. Can you guys help me to know that how to find the blackberry messenger pin.

Re: BlackBerry Messenger PIN List

Each BlackBerry mobile phone has an unique 8 digit number called as a personal identification number (PIN). Like you have an IP address for your computer system. If you do not know the PIN number of your blackberry phone then you can find it in the Options then check the status of your phone. Here you would be having the PIN number of your mobile phone and note that it would be of 8 digits.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If you want to send messages directly on your friend's blackberry phone by using the blackberry messenger then you should have the PIN number of your friend's blackberry device. If you have contact in your phone with the PIN then you just have to follow these steps in order to send the message.
    1. Press the Compose icon.
    2. In the "To:" list, select for the contact to which you would like to send message.
    3. If a PIN has been stored for this contact then it will appear in the menu.
    4. Compose your message and send it as usual.
    Message will be sent via the PIN number instead of an email address.

I have found the solution when you message anybody from your blackberry phone to somebody's Email Id but it automatically sends it to the phone. You just need to do small settings for this as follows.
    • Open Compose icon.
    • Scroll up to at the top of the "To:" list. Click the trackwheel to display a drop-down menu.
    • From the menu, select Email and press Enter.
    • Compose your message and send it as usual.
    Last edited by Daley; 08-04-2010 at 01:32 AM.

I have provided the solution as follows if you wish to find the PIN and IMEI or ESN of your Blackberry phone. You can find the PIN number of your phone and ESN (Electronic Serial Number) or an IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) of your blackberry device from the phone status which you can find in the Options>Status. Or it will be printed on the back side of your device as well, for that you have to switch off your phone and remove battery.

hi im using blackberry china phone I am connected to a wi fi zone but still I cant connect to the internet and when I try to browse there an error appear...I can't understand why I am already connected to a wi fi zone but I cannot browse to the Internet pls help me Is there any settings or what shoud I do to ressolve this problem pls answer.....

Contact the service provider for the same. As it is been done you can then work well with the change which will be better and you can then make the implementation to get worked and function. So do look for the implementation and work out as needed. It will then function out and make the desired aspect to get sorted. Check out.