Thread: Cases/Skins for Blackberry Bold 9700

Cases/Skins for Blackberry Bold 9700

Hi all,

I am using Bold 9700, BlackBerry 9700 has always been adhering to the brand design, 112.5 × 62.2 × 13.95 mm of generous 155g body weight are very atmospheric, rich business atmosphere, this figure will probably lose some female users, but can certainly be more men enjoy. I want some Cases/Skins for Blackberry Bold 9700. Please suggest some good one. Thanks in advance.

I tailored specifically for the BlackBerry 9700 a personalized character skin, make your BlackBerry 9700 the subject of attention. The product is an advanced vinyl material can be moved oily gum, skin areas in the country's first groove exhaust technology can effectively solve the paste bubbles arising in the process of the problem. And the surface using a special treatment, delicate beads to a design of effective anti-slip effect. Check and reply.

Re: Cases/Skins for Blackberry Bold 9700

I also used the spring Skins for Blackberry Bold 9700. It have following features:

# Design is fine : Design is fine, strong color impact, can easily dress up your phone more personality fashion!
    # Paste simple : Paste simple, easy removal without leaving exposed adhesive residue will be carried out in the end simply paste the joy!
    # Wear resistance : Wear resistance, and can effectively prevent stains scratches erosion, is super nice umbrella cell phone!
    # With precision : Design precision, blend perfectly with the equipment at any time can show the charm of fashion!.
    All the best.

Re: Cases/Skins for Blackberry Bold 9700

Idea Skin now is a perfect equipment tailored for the BlackBerry, the device itself will be personality complicated skin and perfect integration of the keys. The product is an advanced oil-gum vinyl material can be moved, and then follow a high-gloss bright protective coating. Can absorb part of the direct impact, preventing contact wear, so easy to damage your BlackBerry. Of course, all this without leaving marks or in the clear, paste, no bubbles under the premise of high quality. Each individual has a skin to download code, you can download the matching screensaver, appear on the screen, so that your BlackBerry appears in front of the seamless. Check and reply.

Bare is a company from Case-Mate BlackBerry special protection "skin", similar to the skin's protective effect on the human body as protection against injury BlackBerry. This product is compatible, including Tour, Curve, Storm and Bold series, including a number of BlackBerry. This protect the skin can protect the front and back of the BlackBerry, you can protect your BlackBerry in the fall and virtually scratch from damage.This product will be available in marketmid- to sell for 24.99 U.S. dollars. All the best.

I have a skin for my blackberry bold 9700.it is easy to install and remove without leaving any adhesive residue.it is cool in design and it totally change the appearance of my blackberry ..i am happy to have it in my life.

blackberry pearl skins are really best..I am not surprised by blackberry have best position in market it deserve..These Skins are good protector...and gives Trendy look to our phone...These are light weighted skin.....