Thread: Blackberry Messenger automatically accepts deleted contacts

Blackberry Messenger automatically accepts deleted contacts

I am having a weird issue with the Blackberry Messenger in my phone. The problem is that Blackberry Messenger automatically accepts deleted contacts. I had deleted one of the contacts from my phone, but still, I get the name of the particular contact again in the contacts list. I am not able to understand why this is happening. All possible replies and comments about the solutions to be used are duly appreciated.

Re: Blackberry Messenger automatically accepts deleted contacts

It does not seem that Blackberry Messenger automatically accepts deleted contacts. You must have only deleted the number of the particular person from the list. This means that the name of the person will still remain in the contact list. Just delete the name too from the list and your problem will be solved. This means that the particular name will no longer remain in the contact list.

Hello there, if Blackberry Messenger automatically accepts deleted contacts, then this is not any kind of issue. Actually, when the contacts are added to the Blackberry Messenger, they are taken to be trustful contacts. This means that the contacts cannot be actually deleted from the messenger. There is no chance that the phone must have been hacked.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The main cause of the issue that Blackberry Messenger automatically accepts deleted contacts is that you must have removed the contact from your messenger list. But, it may still be existing in the messenger list of the other person. The only solution that can be used in this case is to convince the other person to remove your contact from his list. There is no technical solution available for the same.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Hey, an option that you can give a try to solve the issue of Blackberry Messenger automatically accepts deleted contacts is to search for a software that could help you delete such types of contacts. The software may be launched by some third party, so dont think that it will be something official. I am not sure if this particular method will work or not.