Thread: Get rid of Activation Required in Blackberry Storm

Get rid of Activation Required in Blackberry Storm

Is there anyone who can help me to get rid of Activation Required in Blackberry Storm. I keep getting this message even after I have tried all the techniques available for the same on the internet. This phone has been unlocked, but the message of "Activation Required" is just irritating me. One of the solutions that I used is the code, that is ##111111. But, it also proved unsuccessful to me. So, kindly provide some help as soon as possible.

Re: Get rid of Activation Required in Blackberry Storm

I was facing a similar issue of Activation Required in Blackberry Storm. The display was not proper, that everything was displayed incorrectly on the phone. Follow the steps given below for the solution of the problem:
    • You need to dial # # 000000.
    • After that, press SEND.
    • Then, you will have to go to the Menu of the phone.
    • Here, you will have to add your phone number.
    • Next, select SAVE.
    • The phone will be restarted ans will be activated.

You can get rid of Activation Required in Blackberry Storm with the help of the ##111111. I had used the same code to eradicate the problem, that was existing in this same phone, that was with one of my friends. I think that there is some problem with your phone itself, if it is not accepting the above mentioned code. I cant find any other solution to get rid of the issue.

If any of the available methods will not help you to get rid of Activation Required in Blackberry Storm, then ultimately you will have to take the phone to the authorized service center. This is because, they will know perfectly the main cause of the issue, due to which the solution will also be available to them easily. This is the best solution, that can hopefully eradicate the problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hello there, I think that the problem of Activation Required in Blackberry Storm is being encountered by most of the users. So, this seems to be a fault that this particular phone may be having. To get rid of such issues, you cannot try out a solution of your own. As mentioned in the above post, you will have to take the phone to the authorized service center.

According to me, you will have to look out for some third party software, that is available on the web to get rid of Activation Required in Blackberry Storm. Actually if such types of issues persist in the phone, then there is a possibility of further issues with many other features in the system. A new problem has also arisen along with the Activation Required, that is the unknown caller issue.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's