Thread: Sirius on a Sprint Blackberry (not the SprintTV Version)

Sirius on a Sprint Blackberry (not the SprintTV Version)

Actually the Sprint TV version of Sirius is having very limited channels, and it is costing around $6.95 per month. Hence I want to know the application that is similar to the Sirius on a sprit for the blackberry mobile phone. If there are applications available better then the Sirius on a Sprint Blackberry please give the detail related to it. In short i need information Sirius on a Sprint Blackberry not the SprintTV Version

Re: Sirius on a Sprint Blackberry (not the SprintTV Version)

There are many application available in the market for watching the TV on you black berry mobile phone but I will advise you to use SlingPlayer for your mobile phone. SlingPlayer's mobile, you can watch and control your Slingbox on your BlackBerry smart phone to your home TV and VCR.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

BlackBerry SlingPlayer Slingbox software works best is the latest. To make sure that your Slingbox is up-to-date, be sure to download and install the latest version of SlingPlayer Desktop on your home computer and connect to your Slingbox.To ensure that your Slingbox is up to date, be sure to download and install on your home computer the latest version of SlingPlayer desktop and connect to your Slingbox. If an update is available, it will be installed at that point If an update is available, it will be installed at that point
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I will like to give you the system requirement for the SlingPlayer
    • A PC or Mac on your home network with SlingPlayer installed for Setting up Internet Viewing on your SlingboxA computer or install the SlingPlayer on your Mac on a home network settings for the Internet to view your Slingbox
    • A high-speed (broadband) Internet connection of at least 256Kb upstream speed at homeA high-speed (broadband) Internet connection at least 256Kb upstream speed at home

Equipment requirements for this application:

A supported BlackBerry Smartphone with 3G wireless service and / or WiFi Internet connectivity, as well as the following minimum device software versions. Supported BlackBerry Smartphone 3G wireless services and / or wireless Internet connection, and the following minimum equipment, software version. (To check your BlackBerry device software version, select Options from your home screen, then select about. Third line shows the device software version installed.) (To check your BlackBerry from your device home screen version of the software, select Options, then select about. The third line shows the device software version.)