Thread: iWork pakage for iPad

iWork pakage for iPad

I have noticed that there are icons for the Keynote, Pages and Numbers in the Apple Store on the iPad. So i am having a doubt that should i need to purchase these applications from iTunes through the Apple store. Or should i need to purchase each of the application separately, or else they will come in an iWork package for the iPad. Please make me clear with my doubt for the applications for my ipad.

Re: iWork pakage for iPad

I am also using ipad with me and i have seen that if you want to purchase any of the application from the itune then you need to purchase each of the application separately. As i have confirmed with the application store salesperson and he told me that they do not come pre-installed on the iPad, you need to have purchase to have ot on your ipad. Also it doesn't come in i work package.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The application which they show off the left and right and also in center as being one of the reasons you need the Pad which isn't installed either. Nor is a calculator.

1. In that the Numbers does not export to Excel but you can import.
    2. In Keynote you cannot export to Powerpoint but you can import
    3. The Pages will export to the Word though and also it will import Word as well, and also you need to check the versions of the applications.

You can also check the Apples FAQ on iPad/iWork for iPad to be sure.

I think you don't need to minimize any of the shortcomings that you identify, in fact say that you need to see exporting to Excell and Powerpoint among other improvements. But it is important to remember that these are the essential new applications for the iPad which are based on an existing applications for Mac. And also they will certainly be updated and then improved as the time goes along. You can make sure by visiting the official site of the apple.

I can say that these are the application updates which you get on your ipad which can be support greatly for the other work which are related to the applications easlity. And also with these application you can have the other updates for your ipad which can support the applications best. So if you want to buy them then you need to have it from the itunes and also if you want then you can check all the details about the applications before buying it.

The Apple Store they automatically provide you for the updates on your ipad and if you get suck kind of icons of the applications, then you need to check out for the availability, as it is available for free or you need to spend some money on this before buying it. So if you get any of this applications on your ipad you need to check them out and them proceed further. And if the store they provide some iWork pakage then you will be updated for that.