Thread: How to Install or Remove a MicroSD Chip

How to Install or Remove a MicroSD Chip

Hi all,

I have a blackberry mobile. It have a slot for micro SD chip. When i connect the to this to my laptop. It is bring with the drive. when i removed from safe hardware removal option. It can not remove properly. Can anybody suggest me how to Install or Remove a MicroSD Chip. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to Install or Remove a MicroSD Chip

You need to put the memory card in the computer identification. Into the phone does not recognize. This is often because the memory card in the computer format, but the format is not compatible with the phone. The solution is right back into the cell phone cards, cell phones in the "format memory card" feature of the new format. Check and reply.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Storage card in place of multimedia photo, video files suddenly did not know it was. The memory card reader connected with a computer, determine the drive letter, open the computer's "Start" menu, select Run, type "CMD" After the carriage return, the MS-DOS command, enter "VCHKDSK H: / F" can repair (if Friends of the Friends of the machines in bars such public use, Internet cafes need to ask staff to take administrative password to use. Check and reply.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Re: How to Install or Remove a MicroSD Chip

The memory card into the reader, connected to the computer to crash nothing to reflect upon, and then there are two situations: first: computer can not read the second memory card tips: long wait to lose patience and disconnect the storage card, computer display card can not be operated. Check reader is plugged in!! not work unless you're from another reader format there is not only replaced for it. All the best.

"pull the memory card, press OK" follow the prompts to pull out the card, for a re-inserted in the device can continue to use, but long before there are tips in the back pulling cards, so again!! This is because often plug the memory card, resulting in poor contact phone memory card slot loose. can be considered to repair your mobile phone customer service and attention to the future Do not apply excessive force when the hot swap card. You need to check it out. All the best.

microSD card read and write speed more slowly, much less when bought will also storage devices, mobile phones microSD memory card and computer in the same, with a period of time after the back because of frequent deletion and copying back there impact of disk fragmentation to read and write speed, however, hard disk format is FAT32 or NTFS, phone microSD card is FAT16. Thus, the mobile phone through the computer's disk defragmentation often occurs after a series of errors, serious back in the microSD phone card inserted in error. In fact, we only need to hide the microSD card in the card file format and then copy the files , so the microSD card is formatted as FAT32 on your computer It can be used, and relatively fast.