Thread: iPad File Transfer

iPad File Transfer

Hi Friends, As i have bought a iPad that is cool devise and i need to know something about the iPad File Transfer. I wanted to know hoe to transfer or copy the file from the USB drive to the iPad or from hard drive to same. If there is any possible solution of the same is available then let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: iPad File Transfer

There is an software which will do the transfer the transfer music, pictures, files from iPad to computer. This tools which is know as the DigiDNA is working with the iPod and iPhone also. After transferring the same to the computer just copy the same to the Pen drive or hard drive whichever you wish to transfer. So try the same and let me know about it.
    Last edited by Bon-Z; 05-04-2010 at 05:56 PM.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

As per my Knowledge the iPad apps are having the file sharing area which allows the sharing of the file. The same can be done by attaching the same with the Mac or PC through the iTunes. After attaching the iPad you have to get into the App tab and from there drag and drop the file wherever you want to. So do the same and transfer the file the you way you want to.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

DiskAid is the nice tools which transfer the date from the iPad to the USB. This tools are developed to work with the file transfer from iPad to the USB easily. DiskAid allow you to connect iPad by USB and you can use the same as the external storage. This tools allow you the transfer of file through the same. Thats it!!!

DiskAid is the nice tools which transfer the date from the iPad to the USB. This tools are developed to work with the file transfer from iPad to the USB easily. DiskAid allow you to connect iPad by USB and you can use the same as the external storage. This tools allow you the transfer of file through the same. Thats it!!!
    Where can i download the same tools which you are discussing about. Give me the download of the same.

DiskAid lets you connect your iPad via USB and use it as external storage, just as an iPadUSB drive! DiskAid offers USB access the iPad, so you can easily copy to iPhone your documents, videos or any type of file you need. DiskAid is compatible with PC Windows & Mac OS X. To download the same visit the digidna.net.