Thread: Features of Digital Camcorders

Features of Digital Camcorders

Hello everyone,
    I am thinking of buying a digital camcorders. I am buying this for the first time and I am looking for some features.!! I just want to know what all things according to you should be consider while purchasing the camcorders. Also I want you to help me in discussing about the features of digital camcorders. I am expecting some help from your side sooner. Any advice would be grateful.!!
    Don't be afraid of darkness, it's in your heart anyway.

Re: Features of Digital Camcorders

A digital camera is first and foremost a camera, its performance is therefore subject to the quality of its optics. Another great feature to consider, related to digital technology is, of course, the quality of the sensor, the organ that converts light into a sequence of bits, then operated by the microprocessor machine. Thus, the vast majority of digital camcorders in the market are equipped with sensor CCD with a primary variable is the number of pixels used. The higher this value will be much more beautiful is the picture. Warning, this is true in theory! In practice, things are a little different.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

With a digital camcorder, you can easily film an event, then download directly on your computer. Here you can edit the movie and put it on a DVD if you have the right software. Many digital camcorders have the ability to connect directly to a DVD to watch on television. Most new digital cameras even offer the ability to edit videos while they are still on the camera, allowing you to add captions, titles, credits, and delete frames.

Do check the stabilizer to better use the zoom. The zoom is more powerful (especially definition digital zoom which allows up to 700 times the original size) and their use is very convenient. However, they strongly affect the quality of the image (blurred) and accentuate the effect of the quake. To avoid that the image does not move too much, most camcorders are now equipped with a digital or optical stabilizer. Nevertheless, outrigger with digital technology are far less efficient than optical technology, which offer better image quality. The only remedy for all these inconveniences: use a tripod to shoot with zoom.

Another consideration to be taken before the purchase: what would you do videos, once on tour? Your camcorder will be there more often connected to the TV lounge for family viewings sessions, or on your computer to make arrangements for scholars? Depending on circumstances, your needs are different. For example, at the connections: in the case of a use-oriented "television", an output S-video will be significant for good image quality on screen. In the case of computer use, however it may be useful to have an input DV on the camcorder in order to make "round trips" between the computer and camcorder: one way for the effector assembly, the other to retrieve the film mounted on DV tape, and watch it on TV.

Other options that will meet your camcorder more or less well to these different needs: some cameras are able to encode video directly to MPEG2 format which will facilitate the assembly operations (to be consuming format conversions are useless). Others have a way of shooting in 16:9, which saves you from having to endure unsightly horizontal black bars when watching if you own a television set in this format. While the tapes Mini DV are the queens of the video recording for camcorders, we are witnessing the emergence of new media. So many brands offer camcorders with reader / writer DVD-R or DVD-Ram.