Thread: How to make winterboard themes for iphone

How to make winterboard themes for iphone

I am trying to make a winterboard theme but I can’t find pictures that go well together or how to make them change color and look good please help best answer to first one that gives me an answer. I have iphone 3gs phone where I want to ad my customize themes. But I am not getting the exact thing to create the themes. Does there is any tool for that.

Re: How to make winterboard themes for iphone

Anyone be able to create a theme. Coding is even easier for the reason that I am going to make available you with the suitable codes to place in your files. This part, the entire you determine and necessitate is a text editor. If you’re on a PC you be able to utilize notepad or wordpad. Mac users are able to utilize the programmer text edit. I find wordpad is the most excellent for PC. The must be familiar with the accurate screen declaration and picture size for that.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

First of the entire alter the docked and undocked image labels and the calendar colors. Then you have to right click and download the info.plist file to establish coding: info.plist. Pull the file into your theme directory and you’re done! Well, not immediately up till now. At present you have to open up the info.plist in your text editor and scrutinize it. To edit the undocked image labels, (the titles of the apps under the images on the springboard, additional than the docked ones) go to line 7 (together with the unfilled lines).
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have been trying to modify the surroundings image physically as an alternative of using winterboard for a long time. I have been pointed to the Other.artwork file, I have extracted the image out of it, (mind you I am on 2.0.1) and the contiguous thing that looks like a background image was the others-393.png file, but oddly the image's proportions was a bit off, but I determined to restore it nevertheless. I repacked the Other.artwork file and replaced the one in the ipod. The consequence, it did not modify the springboard's surroundings image and if it changed something else, I have yet to locate it out.

I was ignorant the entire the files in the Other.artwork file were for when the iphone is protected ( I do not consider it is, as there are files that are almost certainly used in a different place) but if it is not probable to utilize the Other.artwork file to modify the springboard background would somebody mind illumination to me how accurately summerboard or winterboard runs; how it revolutionizes the springboard surroundings, in view of the fact that if the inventors of winterboard and summerboard were competent to do it, and create it so everyone else be able to modify the surroundings, why not be capable to do it physically without the program.

The only query I have at present is how do I alter/ modify the program images. It's not a true theme except those are in addition misrepresented, I presume it is pretty easy in view of the fact that it does in information look like you have customized images on your example springboard, but alas, I am a simple being and do not understand what steps be supposed to be taken to accomplish this.

I knew this is an old topic, but I want to tell you the online winterboard theme creator

I am not just ad. LOL