Thread: Amazing winterboard themes / addons on iPhone 3G / 2.0 via Cydia

Amazing winterboard themes / addons on iPhone 3G / 2.0 via Cydia

Hi friends, I recently purchased a new iPhone 3GS. I want to install some themes from Winterboard and addons for iPhone, but I know where these will be available. I also want to know what are the prices of themes. I only heard about these themes and I have never seen so I also want to know some features about this themes, can any one please help me?

Re: Amazing winterboard themes / addons on iPhone 3G / 2.0 via Cydia

WinterBoard is a Free Cydia application for your Jailbroken iPhone 3G (iPhone 2.x). And this is a summerboard (V1.1.4 app) replacement which will offer you to organize your themes. This application will provides you the capability to entirely modify the home screen (springboard) wallpaper, icons, status bar, and everything what you want summerboard did.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Vending Machine: guy, this is so wonderful. Previous to I utilized iNav, this was my favourite. This is a truly cool through every of your icons bowed into several sort of food through a normal vernder. I suggest you utilize this through the “Dim icons” on winterboard, for the reason that the icons that haven’t been modified look bizarre sticking in front of the vending “arm”. Dimming it creates it semi-transparent, and not so lame.

Fluorine: horrible icons, splendid thought, extremely innovative. The icons are every the equivalent, and are terrible in my opinion]. However, it merit a place in this list, cause it modification fundamentally everything in your iDevice: Keyboard, Numberboard, Loading picture, and all the system images, as well as giving the system apps a cool look as it loads. Very nice.

iWood Realize: rural, old, and cool. This is one of the best themes from the ’shelves’. note: all themes through the Realize in them contain the similar icons. And they are all great. There is one more iSexy Realize. It might have a bizarre name but it is a good theme. It has a backgroung of an aurora, looks attractive cool through the icons.