Thread: Information regarding Cydelete for Cydia apps

Information regarding Cydelete for Cydia apps

Hello. I have an Iphone purchased recently. I have heard a lot about this Cydia apps. I want to know more about Cydelete. I have no idea what exactly is it. Can anyone please let me know about the same so that I can get through my doubt well. It would be very helpful. Please do help me out in order to get the information regarding the same. Thank you.

Re: Information regarding Cydelete for Cydia apps

Cy-Delete is basically something that is used to uninstall the the application that would then help out in sorting the issue. It basically makes life really easy for managing the tonnes of Cydia app that you have dumped on your Jailbroken iPhone 2G/ 3G or 3GS. So it would be appropriate in order to make the things to work out well. So do check out for the thing.

The featuristic application is basically not an application that is to be launched by clicking on some icon. It is a new added feature to the phone which runs in the background. This application actually lets to delete the Cydia applications that is been related to it conveniently just as the appstore apps. This may then help you out to get the basic knowledge regarding the same.

There where some kind of problems before the Cy-delete application was been introduced. It was that the the application that needed to be removed had loads of issue. It has to be loaded first to the screen then has to be performed with Manual uninstallation. It was actually a hectic issue that was quite very problematic to get rid off it. Do look out for the thing.

The only drawback for the application is that it cannot delete or uninstall multiple application in order to make the things to work out well. As also the issue is well been associated to the thing that is it is slow and the processing is not very fast. But the best part is that it is worth as there no problem for uninstallation. Do check out.

The application is not able to work with installer application. It is because they are not managed by any sort of packages. It s not able to support or add them. The problem is that it can be dangerous a sit would directly from rm -rf of the application bundle. So do check out for the thing as well. This is some of the basic inputs and relevant ideas for the application.