Thread: iPod touch 3G will be missing camera

iPod touch 3G will be missing camera

Hi everyone,
    I have heard that an iPod touch 3G will be missing camera after some days.?! I think that camera is the main feature of the cellphone. Don't you think that missing the camera will make the 3G less stylish.?? Is there any drawback of the camera in 3G.? Please provide some useful information about it.
    As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness.Henry David Thoreau

Re: iPod touch 3G will be missing camera

An interesting observation at Macrumors show that the teardown pictures of the Apple prototype iPod touch 3G as seen before (with camera) matches with the actual iPod touch. So, even I don't know the reason but it seems that iPod touch 3G will be now without camera. We will have to wait to see how the people react with it.!!

About ipod touch 3G, I would like to say that it is great product, used for both listening to music for free internet go on many applications is great, and the itunes store contains many movies and music was legally download In addition, many sites (facebook, youtube ...) are available in version ipod which simplifies navigation. Sometimes many accessories available in stores or on the Internet (shells, plastic film, leather case) may be useful for those who want to spin their equipment or those who simply want to personalize their ipod.

Even I think that iPod touch 3G, without a camera will be less useful. I wish to tell them to drop this idea. If they really drop the camera feature, then I would go for the another cell and I am sure that many other people will do the same. Even the looks of that phone will be odd without any camera.

it's hard to read everything and anything on the Iphone. Me neither I was not hot to start but it's really top and much easier to use than most smartphones for daily use. You want the camera on simple 3G: download Qik Video on AppleStore and you have a camera that has nothing to envy to 3GS! Attention must be the latest software version 3.1.2 for this to work.