Thread: Top Winterboard Themes

Top Winterboard Themes

Hi all,

I have iphone 3G and i find that there is no best theme in my phone. Can anybody using Winterboard that brings some of the coolest customizations for the iPhone / iPhone 3G / iPod Touch. Please reply.

Re: Top Winterboard Themes

Auxerre fabric is kewl to complete the theme for the iPhone. Among these will make you feel the cotton iPhone screen. The conference theme was the completion of wallpaper, Lock background, piers and GR8 icon. Observation with the IE browser, Safari Park logo sewn. Check and reply.

MacCiti library hosted for the most amazing theme iPhone. IHome is the iNav through Cydia iPhone. Lauro based on the theme of the theme of the development done an amazing job of creating this unique art theme. Theme was inspired by INAV and iSmiley. iHome user interface with icons loading screen and sound. iHome themes of a black background, the theme looks very elegant and graceful. The theme, below, as well as the screen icon in the top of the pier. The best part is the subject of the trailer, that type of landscape patterns and Potrait mode. However, please note that the theme name is 'iHome landscape' and 'iHome 2'.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I am using iTorque - BuufArt now living theme. This themes include the full package, including for hunting themes, and it has 10 different wallpapers of random variation. It also includes on-site weather and Live clock theme. All you need to do is to install Cydia live weather icon, and on-site clock. It consists of: 300 icons, so it is most common application.icons theme. I am using Buuf theme also fixed naming conventions and add my own icon on the icon too . Now it supports both Cydia and appstore 300 from multiple applications. All the best.
    Last edited by Pugsly; 31-03-2010 at 04:30 AM.

Top Winterboard Themes

iNav the Delnoch theme is one of astounding iNav series, it installs passes Winterboard. Along with some blank application procedure correctly. I installed have filled this blank place through the apple bookworm 8 blank applications. This causes iNav Delnoch enough space for big icon. Right flank the screen has demonstrated that to their black cross's blank application procedure. Check and reply.

Lord of the Kings is a mega theme on the iPhone. It will carry back the memories of ‘Lord of the Rings’. The icons are see-through like we saying in the AutoBots theme. The theme also has a wallpaper, changed wifi logo, changed network, bars, lockscreen and slider, sound effects, dialer, sms background and a Lord of the Rings wallpaper as you open any app. Check and reply.