Thread: Laptop not picking up USB device

Laptop not picking up USB device

I am Dell laptop with me and it was working few days but today when i had plug a device into a 4 port USB and i saw that my laptop is not picking up USB device and i am using Windows XP SP 3 as my operating system, i had check it in device manager all the drivers are properly install on it. Does anyone facing such kind of issue ?

If your device is not getting detected then i would suggest you to reinstall your USB drivers and at the same time i would also recommend you to check it on another system to just confirm that your USB hub is working proper and i am sure reinstalling your USB drivers would solve your issue.

Laptop not picking up USB camera

I am also facing such kind of issue with my USB camera early it was able to detect it and it was working fine too but today when i try to connect it's not able to detect it and at the same time it's pop up some message but it's not able to get detected nor shows up in my computer. Does anyone know how to get rigid of it.

Thank you for replying me Naval, ask you had told me to reinstall USB driver but still my USB device is not getting detected and i had a check it working fine on another system there is some issue with my laptop only i don't know whats the problem, i had also called up Dell support, they also told me the same thing which you had mentioned above.

I was also facing similar type of issue where my system was not able to not picking up USB device nor at front and back port, then i told one of my friend about it he told me that it might happen that you had disable your USB from BIOS then it would not get detected and it was OFF, it might happen that you had also done the same mistake.