Thread: DSiWare Mario Clock Alarm Problem

DSiWare Mario Clock Alarm Problem

Hello, I am having DSiWare and when I set my Mario Clock Alarm and when it starts and then it does not turn off. I am not able to get the solution for this problem. I am setting that to the correct time. But, I am getting problem which is quiet unexpected. So, if you are having any solution then please give me that, so I can solve my problem.

Re: DSiWare Mario Clock Alarm Problem

Hello, It may possible that you are getting this problem due to the problem in your clock. You must need to make use of the new clock and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It will simply solve your problem. I don't think that there is any other problem with this. So, you just need to do reinstallation and you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just do it.

Hey, I am also getting the same problem and also searching for the solution for this problem. If you have got the solution then please provide that to me. I have tried to search the result for this problem on internet, but I am not able to get the solution for this. If you are having any solution then reply me as soon as possible. Now this is my last hope.

Hey, I think both of you are getting this problem due to the problem in your application. I would suggest you to repair the setup and then you will able to get the solution for this problem. If you make use of the setup and simply repair your Mario Clock Alarm on your DSiWare then you will able to resolve your problem. So, I would suggest you to repair your setup and get your problem solved.

Hello, I think you must need to make use of the new Mario Clock for your DSiWare and you will able to remove the problem in your alarm. I don't think you will get the same issue if you make use of the any other Mario Clock on your DSiWare. So, I would suggest you to make use of it and get your problem solved. It will solve your problem.