Thread: A+ Police Radio V1.3 application for Iphone

A+ Police Radio V1.3 application for Iphone

I have recently came to know that there is an applications for the Radio transmission for the Iphone, its name is "A+ Police Radio". I wanted to have this application on my phone but before having it i need to have some of the information on this phone and also some user review by which i can make decision to have this applications on my phone. Also i want the price of this application.. Thanking in advance.

Re: A+ Police Radio V1.3 application for Iphone

I have seen that there is a new release of this application which is "A+ Police Radio V1.3". With this application you can listen to the radio transmissions of the police, emergency, fire, climate, highway, railway, air etc,. With this applications you can find out where and what kind of accidents and also events are going on. It covers over 1000 of channels of US and Austrailia, Canada, Chile, Chad. It also hepls you to record any part you want from the playback.

I have some of the features of this application, just have a look on it.
    1. It is polished and it has very easy user interface.
    2. You can also get lifetime free upgrade for increasing channel list
    3. You can cover over 1000 channels with this application
    4. It has hot 100 channels
    5. It has the feature of auto check status for the channels (live/offline)
    6. You can also record the conversation for later playback
    7. You can also search the channels near you through the GPS
    8. You can also sync your recordings with computer through web browser
    9. You can send recordings by email

You can have this applications for the iphone by going on the iTunes website and from the you can buy this application for "$0.99" which has the latest version of 1.4 and it is rated 4+ by the users. There is a system requirement for the application, it is compatible with the iphone and also ipod touch, it reuires 3.0 operating system and more than that. So if you wan then you can go on the itunes or else you can visit the developers website and from there you can have it.

I have this applications on my iphone and i can say that this is a nice applications but there is a huge disappointment with this application. Whenever i click on any of the station no matter what time of day it alway show me that the station is offline. I have tried it for several times in regular interval of time but no response. All the stations always show offline and no other stations work. I think i have wasted my money on this application.

If you go on the iTunes there you will find that there is the latest version of this applications which is available for free. So you don't need to buy this application from the itunes as it is available for free. You can download it and see the application and use it if it is ok for you than you can continue to use it otherwise you can remove it from the iphone and wait for the fix of this application as most of the users they are facing the problem of offline stations.