Thread: Need Suggestion for P 7811 FX hard drive removal

Need Suggestion for P 7811 FX hard drive removal

Hi there, I am having one issue with the Gateway P-7811FX in which i have to make some changes. I Need Suggestion for P 7811 FX hard drive removal. I wanted to change the hard drive of the same so that i can add some other to it which will be more advance and spacious. So if any one having the suggestion for the removal of the same then please let me know about it. Thank you

Re: Need Suggestion for P 7811 FX hard drive removal

It very as it seems to, all you need is a screw driver and with that open the panel of the laptop and check for the Hard driver. If you find any then remove it and replace it with the compa6tibole one which fits to the Gateway P-7811FX. After that tight the Screw and again start the laptop. But make sure that you have fit the hard Drive properly otherwise it will cause the damage to the same.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

To replace the existing the hard drive from the laptop of your you have to follow the instruction that is given below to work with the issue of yours. I hope that you will like the same.

• Take a screw driver
    • unscrew the bottom 4 screw from the P 7811 FX
    • Slide the cradle
    • Remove the screw from hard drive
    • Install the new Hard drive
    • Tight the screw
    • Close the cradle
    • Reinstall the screw of the panel
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I think this is not great idea to replace the hard drive of your own when you are not expert of the same. Because if you take any wrong step then it might damages the system and spoil the health of your device. So its better to call up the expert from the Gateway and ask them to fix the hard drive or go to the hardware repairing shop and do the same.

Why you want to replace the hard drive when you can use both the hard drive together. As per my knowledge the model which you are having the support for RAID so if you use both of them together then it will be advantageous. So if you can then work with the both. To fit the another hard drive you have to follow the above given.

Thanks a lot for all the help that you have given me regarding the replacement of the hard drive that i have asked to you and the response given by all of you is appreciated. I have not thought about the RAID but after you r reply i am planning to use it as the RAID. Also let you know if more issue persist for me. Till that time bye