Thread: Toshiba Portege R500 Sound problem

Toshiba Portege R500 Sound problem

I am the student of the Science. I can have the computer whose configuration can be as Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz, 512 RAM, 40 GB HDD, Toshiba Portege R500, etc. Today when I am listening the songs on my computer system, suddenly I am unable to hear the songs and it shows the message that audio drivers not found. Can anyone help me to get the sound drivers for Toshiba Portege R500??

Re: Toshiba Portege R500 Sound problem

I guess that you can have to download the sound drivers from the Internet. If you are downloading the sound drivers for the Toshiba Portege R500 Drivers then download it from the genuine site of the Toshiba Portege R500 for the better performance instead of downloading from the any other unauthorized sources. The following link can be automatically redirects you to the site of the Toshiba Portege R500 Audio Drivers :
    Toshiba Portege R500 Sound
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think that your Operating System can be infected due to any reason. I advises you that to install the original copy of the Operating System on your computer system. Hence, due to the corrupted Operating System also it can happened. Install the registered copy of the Operating System on your computer system and then install all of the drivers that can be supported by the Toshiba Portege R500 including the sound drivers.

I advises you that to go onto the site of the Toshiba Portege R500 and find out what can be features of your Toshiba Portege R500 related to the sound. I can found the following specification for Toshiba Portege R500 as :
    IntelĀ® High Definition Audio : sub-system in the following configuration:
    1. Built-in monaural speaker
    2. Sound Volume Control Dial
    3. Built-in microphone

I hope you can resolve your the problem from the above specification by downloading the audio driver.

I guess that you can have the authorized copy of the Operating System. If you can not have then because of the corrupted copy of the Operating System can arises this kind of problems. So, I advise you that to install the Operating System again and try to install the sound drivers for your Toshiba Portege R500. If it can not works for you then reply me, I can try to provide the other better solution for you.