Thread: what is the battery life of ipad?

what is the battery life of ipad?

Hello friends,
    I don't know whether it is right place or not. I am planning to buy ipad for my children for reading ebooks. I have heard that it is best to read ebooks. Can anyone tell me what is the battery life of ipad? Is it enough to watch or read one complete book. Please help me.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: what is the battery life of ipad?

It has Up to 10 Hoursof Battery Life. To maximize battery life, Apple engineers took the same lithium-polymer battery technology they developed for Mac notebook computers and applied it to the iPad. As a result, you can use iPad for up to 10 hours while surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching videos, or listening to music.

Hey battery life of any product like ipod , iphone or ipod touch is depend upon it's uses. If you use any of the repeatedly then it consumes lot of battery power and it's leads to drainage in to battery life. If you use your electronic product for very few times then it's battery life increase and if you use your electronic product repeatedly then your product's battery life decrease. It is totally depend on your uses.

10 Hours, Standby: One Month
    As per the apple computers. But it may differ as per it's uses. It means that if you are using it for watching movies then it will consume lot's of your power, because when watching movies you also listen audio of it and it requires lot's of power. In other case if you are using ipad to read ebooks then it use less power because it does not requires lot of power to do this.

As per my information ipad has Up to 10 Hours of Battery Life. This is true if you are doing some basic stuff like reading ebooks or playing movies. But if you are using internet with WiFi then you will find that your ipad's battery life reduce very quickly. This is because WiFi need high power to access wireless connection and due to this you will find drainage in your battery power.

You must know that iPad will also be available in a 3G model with super fast data speeds up to 7.2 Mbps. It directly affect your ipad's battery power. This is because to access data speeds up to 7.2 Mbps, ipad need more power and due to this your ipad's battery reduces very quickly if you are using same type of services like WiFi and 3g.
    I hope my suggestion will help you.