Thread: Is the iPad synchronize with computer?

Is the iPad synchronize with computer?

Hello to all,
    I am new to this forum. I am planning to buy iPad in this month. I just want to know whether iPad is separate computer or it same as ipod and iphone which can be synchronize with computer? Can anyone tell me is the iPad synchronize with computer? Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Is the iPad synchronize with computer?

I don't know whether it is right or wrong, but as per my knowledge iPad is the same as your ipod and iphone. It means it can be synchronize with computer. You can do all the thing that you are able to do with your ipod and iphone. It only looks like computer monitor, but it is work same as your ipod and iphone. You can synchronize all your paid application with your computer and ipad.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hey you are right you can synchronize your ipad with computer as per your ipod and iphone. One interesting thing is that you can also synchronize multiple devices with your ipad. You can not directly synchronize your iphone with your ipad. You can synchronize it through computer. It is the same as your iphone and iphone. You can transfer all type of document from your computer to ipad.

I don't know very much about it, but as per most of the people ipad can synchronize with your computer. It is the same as your other apple product like ipod, iphone, itouch. I hope they make ipad compatible with iphone in the future and they will introduce new synchronizing features. Due to this most of the people are ready to purchase an ipad instead of ipod touch.

As per my knowledge all the applications are synchronize between iPhone and iPad through iTunes. I haven's use it , but I head lot of about it. You can also synchronize all your data from your computer to ipad or vice versa. It is not like computer or laptop. It is same as your ipod and iphone. It is only big in the size. I think it is better to have ipad than iphone.

I think it is synchronize with computer as same as your iphone and ipod. I am also planning to buy new ipad for reading books. It is very interesting to read books with your ipad. It is very nice and it has great features. I think ipad synchronize with your iTunes application and you can transfer all your multimedia through it.
    I hope my suggestion will help you.