Thread: Best protective case for nexus one

Best protective case for nexus one

Hello to all,
    I am new to this forum. I recently bought a cool new google nexus one mobile phone. It is very nice phone. I want to protect it from any damages. Can anyone tell me best protective case for nexus one. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Best protective case for nexus one

You must buy Rubber Silicone Skin Case fro your mobile phone.
    With this newly designed protective case, you can keep your HTC Google Nexus One safe and scratch free. Gives your HTC Google Nexus One a stylish new look while protecting all corners and sides. Without limiting access to any features on your HTC Google Nexus One , this case is a great addition to anyone that frequently uses their HTC Google Nexus One and wants to keep it in great condition. Provides protection not offered in any other cases.

You must use Nexus One Seidio Innocase II Surface Case. Crafted from a hard yet flexible material, it provides an amazingly thin layer of protection without adding the excessive bulk of other cases. The Innocase II consists of interlocking top and bottom pieces that fit your phone snugly, and Seidio's signature soft touch finish provides a great feel and better grip without attracting lint. It is also available in a combo, which includes a matching holster.

As per my information Skinomi TechSkin Nexus One Full Skin Protector is best for your mobile phone. Get maximum scratch protection for your phone with the Skinomi TechSkin Nexus One Full Skin Protector. Manufactured with the same film material used to protect cars, aircrafts, and space shuttles, this screen protector is the clearest film on the market and offers the toughest protection.

Nexus One Hard Plastic Protector Cover - Blue Flower, is best for you. Complement your phone with the style and protection it needs with the Nexus One Hard Plastic Protector Cover - Blue Flower. Produced with durable polycarbonate plastic, this case is designed to protect your phone from scratches and dents. It has following features.
    # Produced with durable polycarbonate plastic to protect phone from scratches and dents
    # High impact resistance
    # Presents accurate cut-outs to provide full functionality of phone’s features
    # Includes 360 degree plastic belt clip for convenience

Hi everyone.
    I have got new nexus cell phone of and i need an elegant lg t for it. So please suggest me a website that provides good skins for cell phone.
    Last edited by Saket; 03-05-2010 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Warning: External Link Not Allowed.