Thread: MIC problem of the Dell Inspiron 1520 laptop

MIC problem of the Dell Inspiron 1520 laptop

I am having the Dell Inspiron 1520 laptop which has the Windows Vista operating system loaded in it. I am having the issue related with the microphone of this Laptop. There is the MIC problem with the Dell Inspiron 1520 laptop in the Windows Vista operating system. When i chat with someone, the person on other end cannot hear my voice but i am able to hear his voice clearly.

Re: MIC problem of the Dell Inspiron 1520 laptop

you have the Dell Inspiron 1520 laptop which has the Windows Vista operating system installed in it. This laptop comes with the inbuilt 2.0 Megapixel webcam and the Microphone. You are facing problem with the Microphone of this laptop. There are many reasons for getting this type of problem in the laptop. The best possible solution of this issue is to restart the laptop again.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You are having the Dell Inspiron 1520 laptop which has the Windows Vista operating system installed in it. You are having problem with the MIC of this DELL laptop. Your voice is not heard by the other persons on the voice chat. So make sure that you have increased the volume level of the Microphone of the laptop and it is not muted.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Make sure you have enabled the microphone of the Dell Inspiron 1520 laptop from the audio devices of the laptop. If not yet then go to the control panel and select the audio devices and enable the microphone of the laptop from there and increase the volume level of the microphone. After that the other person will be able to listen your voice on the chat.

I think you have not installed the driver software for the Microphone of the Dell Inspiron 1520 laptop compatible with the Windows Vista operating system. So first of all install the driver software for the microphone and try again. May be the microphones driver software will be installed with the webcam driver software of the Dell Inspiron 1520 laptop.

If any of the above suggested methods are not able to solve the Microphone problem of the Dell Inspiron 1520 laptop then i think there is some hardware issue related to the microphone in the laptop. So take your laptop to the DELL service center or to the computer repairing shop. They will identify the problem related to MIC of the laptop and solve it.