Thread: Palm Pixi Plus Mobile - Features & Specifications

Palm Pixi Plus Mobile - Features & Specifications

Hi,

I already have Palm Pixi Mobile Phone but now I planning to buy Palm Pixi Plus Mobile. I am already used to it so I want to buy the upgraded version. The thing I want to know is, Features & Specifications of Palm Pixi Plus Mobile phone. So if you know it, then please help me.

Re: Palm Pixi Plus Mobile - Features & Specifications

It has a thin and fixed keyboard, which is easy to say what you want in an instant. And because it's Palm Pixi also now get Wi-Fi on top of all the great features of Pixi. You can move from an open application to another using the touch screen and intuitive gestures. You can find more information contact friends together from online sources and social networks in the same view. And choosing the cover designs that allow you to express yourself.

Compared with the original model, Palm Pre Plus has received a number of improvements, including:

• Volume of 16 gigabytes of internal memory (for Palm Pre - 8 GB);
    • RAM 512 megabytes (for Palm Pre - 256 GB);
    • Improved sliding mechanism;
    • Expanded input area instead of the central hardware button on the front panel
    • Redesigned QWERTY-keyboard, the keys are slightly higher.

Another interesting feature common to Palm Pre Plus and Palm Pixi Plus, was webOS-application "Palm Mobile Hotspot". With the help of the communicator can be converted to wireless access point, Wi-Fi, provides high-speed Internet connection from Verizon Wireless 3G up to 5 devices with the function of Wi-Fi, including laptops, digital cameras, game consoles and portable music / video players. "Palm Mobile Hotspot" will be available in-store applications Palm App for subscribers of the operator Verizon.

The main features of Palm Pixi Plus Mobile phone:
    • Qwerty keyboard
    • [QVGA display
    • [EVDO] data
    • 2MP camera
    • Stereo Bluetooth
    • Memory Stick Micro
    • External touch screen with music controls

The user interface is more fun and interaction with a very nice external touch screen, and Sprint Revolutionary click one interface. Volume controls on the left side of the phone under the 2.5mm headset jack. On the right side you have to lock the screen, under a dedicated camera key at the bottom of the right side is the microSD card slot card supports up to 32 gig. A huge external screen in 2.4 "diagonal, the interior dimensions are the same minus the communication and interaction. What I found interesting about the camera setup, a 2 + megapixel camera, is the fact that going on with the phone when you open them. For example, when taking a picture of something else and then self-image, you can capture that while the phone is closed using a nice external screen, in view finder.

Palm Pixi Plus is estimate at the time talking about 5.2 hours and 350 hours of standby out of the lithium-ion battery. This is in fact slightly lower than the Pre-Plus, rated at 5.5 hours of talk time. Battery life could certainly be better. Palm has 1.4 webOS so there will be some improvements in battery savings. In addition to pre-screen is 2.63-inch 320x400 capacitive multi-touch screen. When you touch the screen and gives the effect if you put your finger in some water.