Thread: Want to buy O2 XDA Serra

Want to buy O2 XDA Serra

Hi friend,

I want to buy new O2 mobile. I liked the newly launched O2 XDA Serra mobile. I have referred many websites, but didn't get proper details over this O2 XDA Serra mobile. If you knows anything about the O2 XDA Serra, then please let me aware about that. Your any help over O2 XDA Serra would be greatly appreciated. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Want to buy O2 XDA Serra

The Xda Serra combines style, functionality and fun. It enables you to send and receive emails, make a call, browse the internet, video conference and take pictures. With the ultimate in keyboard interfaces options from TouchFlo 3D to full sliding QWERTY, this smartphone delivers a true desktop experience. Incorporating the latest Windows Mobile 6.1 technology and the most up-to-date security features, the Xda Serra provides your mobile workforce with a premium and secure mobile experience for both work and play.

Below I given details about the O2 XDA Serra:
    • Dimensions: 102x51x18.1 mm
    • GPRS: Class 10(32 to 48 kbps)
    • Bluetooth: v2.0 with A2DP
    • Operating System: Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1
    • 3G technology: HSDPA with 7.2 Mbps speed.

The O2 XDA Serra is 3G mobile which comprises 3.15 megapixel camera resolution. This O2 mobile integrated with wireless connectivity features such as WLAN and Bluetooth. It has 2.8 inches TFT display with 480 x 640 pixels screen resolution. Handwriting recognition is also available in the O2 XDA Serra. It comprises 288 MB RAM for better operating speed.

I am having the O2 XDA Serra mobile. I suggest you to review below it's specifications:
    1. Processor support: Qualcomm MSM7201A 528 MHz
    2. Camera: 3.2 Megapixel
    3. Keyboard Type: Full sliding QWERTY
    4. Internal memory: 512 MB ROM and 288 MB RAM
    5. Display: 2.8 inches