Thread: Opera mini in not working on Nokia 5310

Opera mini in not working on Nokia 5310

Recently i have downloaded Operamini browser from internet and installed it on my Nokia 5310 phone. I have activated wap services on my phone to use internet on phone. My friend he told me that this is a very good and fast browser by which we can access all the website without any problem. It also helps us to view all the webpages like we see on computer. But the problem is that when i try to open operamini on my phone it try to install and ask for the access point, then i select the wap service which is active, but nothing happens. Please help me i don't understand what is going on.

re: Opera mini in not working on Nokia 5310

I think you need to check the wap service that is correctly seton your phone and also if you want then you can check the wap service from the operators side. I think it might have been unsubscribed from the use of the wap service on you sim number. So you need to contact the customer care and just tell them your problem and they will definitely provide the solution for your problem.

I think you need to check for the update of operamini software which you have installed it on your phone. After that you need to un-install the current one from your mobile phone and then you can install the fresh one in your phone and then try to connect to the internet through your active wap service. I think it can solve your problem and you will be able to connect to the internet.

You need to check out the settings for the wap service in respect to your network provider, if the setting is not proper then you need to contact your operators cuntomer care. The best way to define a settings for the operator on your phone is that by going to the Setting Wizard which is a application installed in most of the nokia phone. Just go in it and specify all the settings for your operator.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think you need to check your wap service by going in the nokia's web browser. If the wap service is active and it opens any of the website then you need to check with the operamini software. I think you need to download Operamini 4.2 version which is the best version among all other version. Just download it for free and then you will be able to use internet in your phone through this browser which is very fast and safe.

If the browser is not working then just leave it and try another one. You can find that there are most of the other beat browser for the nokia phones. So if you want then you can go to the google search and form there you can find any of the browser which is suitable for your phone. I use UcWeb on my phone you can use these one or teashark, google chrome etc.. Try another one and see that if they work or not.