Thread: How to watch online videos on Nokia 5233

How to watch online videos on Nokia 5233

I have Nokia 5233 phone and i have recently activated gprs service on my phone. I want to watch online video on phone and i don't want to download them and then watch them. So if anybody knows about any of the applications or any website which offers free online video watching then please suggest me as i want to have this feature on my phone. hope you understand my problem for getting a good application.

Re: How to watch online videos on Nokia 5233

I think you need to have good gprs service on your phone and all the proper settings for streaming videos on your phone. If you are not able to stream then you need to contact your network provider and then you can ask them to give the proper settings for streaming videos form any of the website which provides free streaming videos on your phone, and also you can check the setting in the real player of your phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can go on the you tube which provides free video streaming from the mobile phone and also if you wan then you can go to the other websites through google search and from there you can stream videos for free. You can also get the application for the you tube to have direct access to the youtube form your phone and you don't need to go from the browser. Hope it helps you out.

There is a browser which is called "Skyfire", it is the web browser which has inbuilt flash player and media player which helps us to view all the content like desktop. If is the next generation browser which has the same feature as we have in the desktop, by it you can view all the videos on the on the website you don't need to download it and then see it with the help of realplayer.

There are most of the applications which provides the feature of online watching videos which can be found out by going on the google search and if you doesn't find the applications then you can go to the gallary 9 website which is a great website for the mobile from where you can get all the required applications for free and you can also get the online wathcing video application.

You can also use your nokia browser which has the feature of streaming videos online through any of the website which provides free streaming videos. To have this feature you need to do settings in the realplayer, in that you need to set the access point by which you usually browser internet on your phone. After that you need to go to the site and from there you can watch videos through realplayer.