Thread: Unable to load applications on Iphone 3gs

Unable to load applications on Iphone 3gs

I am using Apple Iphone 3GS, i have a problem in loading any of the new applications on my phone and whenever i try to install any of the applications or games it gives me an error message every time. I don't know what is going on, please suggest me that how can i install all new applications on my phone and also provide the solution for my problem. I want to use all the new applications on my phone as there are many of new games and application for my phone.

Re: Unable to load applications on Iphone 3gs

I think you need to check out the format of the file which you are trying to install it in your iphone. And also you need to check that the application which you are trying to install it in your phone is not corrupted. This problem happens when the installer files is not in correct format or the files is corrupted. So it is important that first check that the files is proper for your phone.

You can get the best applications and games for your iphone 3gs from itunes which is an official website for iphone and ipod which provides you updated applications and game for free and also it has some of the charges for some of the applications and game. So you don't need to download any of the fake application for your iphone just visit this site and you will get all the trusted applications.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The best thing is to check the content of the site from where you are downloading all the applications and then you decide that what you want to do with the application. If it is supported than you can install if not don't try to install other appications as it can corrupt your phone's data and can make your phone unworkable. So it is important that you shoul have all the content supported to the phone to work it perfectly.

You can also go through your iphone in which a application named itunes is uploaded in the phone, from there you can go to the itunes and check all the updated applications and game and also you can download all free contents which the ituned provide. To have them you need to register and then you can check all the applications on your phone. Hope this helps you out to have correct applications for your iphone.