Thread: Inbuilt card reader not working of Iball 1512 laptop

Inbuilt card reader not working of Iball 1512 laptop

I am having the Iball 1512 laptop which has the Windows Vista operating system and it comes with the inbuilt card reader device. I am facing problem with this laptop. The inbuilt card reader not working of Iball 1512 laptop. This problem is from past few days. This card reader device is not reading any memory card inserted in it. I am using the MicroSD card with the adapter and the laptop is not reading it.

Re: Inbuilt card reader not working of Iball 1512 laptop

You are having the Iball 1512 laptop which currently has the Windows Vista operating system installed in it. This laptop comes with the inbuilt card reader device and you are having problem with the card reader device only. This card reader is not able to read the memory card inserted in it. So first of make sure that the memory card you are using is working properly and it is not damaged and working in other devices.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You are saying that you are using the MicroSD card with the adapter in this Iball 1512 laptop. So first of all i think there is the problem in the adapter of the MicroSD memory card that you are using for connecting the Memory card to this Iball 1512 laptop. So i will advise you to change the adapter of the memory card. After that the laptop will read the MicroSD memory card properly.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Make sure that the Inbuilt card reader of the Iball 1512 laptop is detected by the Windows Vista operating system in the Device manager of the laptop. Go to the device manager of the laptop and if it is listed then it is detected and if it is not available in the list there then the card reader is not detected by the laptop. try to see the hardware connected to the system by starting it in the safe mode.

Make sure that you have installed the proper driver software for the inbuilt card reader device of the Iball 1512 laptop compatible with the Windows Vista operating system. If you have not installed yet then you can install it from the driver disc provided with the laptop at the time of the purchase. Insert the driver disc in the DVD Rom of the laptop and install all the missing drivers along with the card reader driver. After that restart the laptop.

It may be possible that this card reader device of the Iball 1512 laptop is disabled by someone for the device manager of the laptop. Go to the device manager and enable it again by right clicking on it. After enabling the card reader restart the computer system. Now insert the MicroSD memory card in the card reader device using the adapter again. Now the card will be read properly by the laptop.