Thread: IPhone display freezes at startup

IPhone display freezes at startup

Hi,

I have a Apple 3g Iphone. My problem is that the display of my iphone freezes on startup. I have tried all steps mentioned in the user's guide but nothing works. I don't understand why the IPhone display freezes. I have even tried resetting the iphone settings but the same problem. How can I solve this issue ???

Re: IPhone display freezes at startup

Reset iPhone settings. From the Start screen, one after the other options in Settings> General> Reset> All Settings. Then all the settings are reset, but does not delete data or media. That does not work, try resetting the iPhone. Hold down the Sleep / Wake button and Home button simultaneously for at least ten seconds until the Apple logo appears. Restore the iPhone software restore.

Verify that the problem has nothing to do with the content viewing other content. Under General settings, select Brightness and drag the slider. Shut down and restart the iPhone. Hold the button sleep / wake on top of iPhone for a few seconds until the red regulator and then drag the slider. Then, hold the button sleep / activation until the Apple logo.

If your iPhone is sticking or freezing up in any application, may be due to some content synced to it. You need to remove some of the applications that you think is probably the creating the problem. It can be because of the following :

* Contacts
    * Music
    * Photos
    * Podcasts
    * Calendars
    * Videos

Try restoring from a backup copy, it differs from the complete restoration of the software. It restores the effect settings, application data and other information recorded during a previous backup. The complete restoration of the software for it erases the contents of your iPhone and restores the original settings.