Thread: Unable to stream videos on Samsung STAR GT-S5603

Unable to stream videos on Samsung STAR GT-S5603

I have this phone "Samsung STAR GT-S5603", using it from the last five months. I have activated gprs services on my phone and accessing web daily to check my emails and all the other stuffs. There is a problem which i am facing from the last few days, i have seen that when i go on the youtube website to watch videos i am not able to stream the videos and also i am not able to download them. Please help me with my problem, as i am not able to stream youtube videos on my phone.

Re: Unable to stream videos on Samsung STAR GT-S5603

The most important thing in order to stream videos from youtube, your mobile phone must have the streaming capability and functions that a particular nokia phone's provide. Then you need to check out with the operator as for streaming videos you need some settings on your phone. Just contact them and ask for the query and i am sure they will help you out with your problem in regarding to stream video.

As you have stated that you have activated gors services on your phone. I think you need to check out with the settings in the default video player of your phone. There are some settings that might be set in the settings of the realplayer of the phone. So if you want then just go in the realplayer of your phone and then check it out the settings, if it is not present then just ask your network services provider and tell them to provide the settings.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The most important in streaming you need to have strong gprs conection, as it may the issue with the gprs connection, most of the time when the connections is weak then you will not be able to stream a video from any of the site which provide live streaming of videos. And also you can check out your gprs settings on your phone if it is not correct then you can request your operator to provide the fresh one.

I think you don't need to check out with the problem of video streaming. If you want then you can go on google through your mobile's browser and then just check out for the website which provides youtube's video download for free. As i have seen that there are most of the free websites which offers your to download youtube's videos for free. I use this method to have youtube videos as the streaming of videos doesn't give the proper video quality on phone.